The Pulaski-Alexander Soil & Water Conservation District
was formed on January 6, 1947. The District is managed by a five person Board of Directors that is elected from owners and occupiers from within the District. A District may best be described as a locally organized and locally operated unit of government functioning under Illinois law, to promote protection, maintenance, improvement and wise use of the soil, water and related resources.
RESOURCE CONSERVATIONIST BEV WELCH
Recent Forum Posts
No recent posts
Recent Blog Entries
No featured products